Padstow Bed & Breakfast, situated on the West side of the beautiful Camel Estuary. It boasts excellent restaurants specialising in locally caught fish and seafood. Close to coastal paths, Saints Way and Camel Trail.
Padstow Bed & Breakfast Accommodation starts from £35 per person per night. Get in touch with us directly for availability & pricing for the B&B either through the contact us page, or directly over the phone.
A warm & friendly welcome in a Padstow B&B. Along with an relaxed atmosphere awaits you at Hemingford House Bed & Breakfast. We always do & try our best to ensure you fully enjoy your stay.
Local Attractions & Events
May Day (or 'Obby 'Oss Day as it is known outside of Padstow) is the biggest day in Padstow's calendar. It is not unusual to see 30,000 people
The Padstow Brewing Company. A fresh new award-winning independent microbrewery, based in one of the most popular towns in Cornwall. We offer a sma
We’re proud to be one of the country’s leading Christmas festivals. Returning for our eighth year from 3rd to 6th December 2016, more than 100
The Padstow to Rock Swim is all about raising money for charity. Our chosen Charity partner is Marie Curie care and support through terminal illnes
Stein’s Fish & Chips in Padstow boasts both a restaurant and takeaway, located on the beautiful North Cornwall coast overlooking the Camel Es
Dubbed the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ by some, the Eden Project is a dramatic global garden housed in tropical biomes that nestle i
- Pete, this stay has been as nice and friendly as your voice on the phone indicated. We felt like visiting friends.Karen & Kay
- Thanks for all the local knowledge, we had a great time.David & Diane
- Thank you for a fantastic stay, we came as guests, and went away as friends.Henry & Jackie
- We had a very good stay, thanks for all and for you Peter, with best wishes.Angelika & Siegmund
- Address: Hemingford House,
21 Grenville Road,
- Telephone: 01841 532806
- Mobile: 07773195325
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org