The Padstow Brewing Company. A fresh new award-winning independent microbrewery, based in one of the most popular towns in Cornwall. We offer a small range of artisan beers available in cask and bottles. We use only the finest natural ingredients to produce beers that really do have a unique flavour and style.
We daren’t refer to these as tours, because you could stand in the middle, spin round and see it all. But come on an organised visit and we’ll show you the equipment, the process and offer you beer tastings. We’ll answer all your questions and you’ll leave with a gift pack containing two bottles of beer and a branded glass worth £10.
Tours are £20 per person, accompanied children (under 18) are free.
Visits last about an hour and need to be pre-booked. Please contact us on 01841 532169
Have you ever wanted to brew beer? In a proper brewery rather than in the kitchen using saucepans and old socks? Well we’d be delighted to have to brew with us for a day.
This is a full-day Brewing Experience.
You will arrive for 8am, suitably attired (old clothes and wellies are ideal). You will then spend all day going through the various steps in the brew, getting very hands on learning how we make beer and why ours is SO good! (and why we are so modest).
The Brew Day Experience costs £95 per person and includes:
- A pasty lunch and refreshments
- Lots of sampling
- A brewery T-shirt
- A presentation pack to take away (two bottles and a glass)
- A dozen bottles of the brew YOU made, available for purchase (at specially discounted rates) when ready – usually at least 6 weeks later
A few simple condition:
- You must be 18 or over. We will need to see evidence if you appear to be under 25.
- The brew Day is limited to a maximum of 8 people, but we’ll run it with just one if that’s how it turns out.
- You must pre-book giving as much notice as possible. We only brew three times a week so you’ll need to fit in with our schedule.